Sunday, March 18, 2012

RT Mart Swag

I thought I'd share my bounty from my most recent trip to RT Mart.

I scored some candy for my classroom (the top right and bottom left photos). A flash drive to make printing out my lesson plans and worksheets way easier. Emailing them to myself just wasn't cutting it, as the internet at school can be pretty sketch.

A 4-pack of packing tape to laminate some posters for my classroom and the kids learning folders (I'll explain learning folders in a future post), a pack of batteries for my iPod speakers I brought to school so my kids can listen to music after nap time, and a spindle of blank cds, to be used to make kickin music discs for exercise period on Thursday. It's my turn to host this week, I'll let you know how it goes.

The Dove box is full of these chocolate sticks with a hazelnut filling similar to Nutella. They're delicious. Like really.

Finally, Craig and I each bought a pair of slippers to wear in the classroom and for quick jaunts outside when we take our kids to the bathroom. The school just put in wood floors and has made it a policy that no shoes should be worn inside. It killed me the first few days, my feet were SO sore. I still don't love it, but I'm adapting slowly.

Downside is that the slippers were a little too small, but only cost  $40 NT, which is a little more than $1 USD. So we didn't feel too slighted

The grand total for my legally-gotten gains was $779 NT or around $26 USD. Cheapy McCheaperson! Things really are less expensive here. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment