Sunday, March 18, 2012

Learning Folders

About once a month we, as home room teachers, have to put all the kids' work into binders that they brought from home. After that, the students take the binders home to show off to their parents all the stuff they've been doing at school.

Part of our jobs is to design covers for all of the learning folders. We needed to have their name, the class name, the year, and a photo. Here's what I came up with- I have one for girls and one for boys.



I wanted something bright and relatively simple, as I had to make these at home off the clock. Lucky for me, Word had some decent border clip art to choose from. I think it turned out pretty good. Now I just need to print them out and tape them on tomorrow. That will be one more thing checked off my list.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Kristi! Keep it up! I can see the love your giving them! :)

    ReplyDelete