Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Taipei 101

About 3 weeks ago, I got to go to Taipei 101.  It's the second tallest building in the world, behind that crazy building in Dubai. It doesn't look very tall until you get right underneath it. It was a foggy day, but still so cool!






This is a picture for my friend, April. She mentioned to me earlier that there was a new Michael Kors store in Taipei. We found it!


While waiting in line to take the elevator to the top, they have each person take  picture in front of a green screen that is available for purchase at the top. We decided that when in Taiwan, do what the Taiwanese do. Deuces, people!


This doesn't look like we're that high up, but we really were!






One of my favorite moments from the day. Who doesn't love racist ice cream? "Obama Brownie". Haha!

When you finish with the observatory, you walk through a couple of other rooms and hallways back to the elevator that takes you back to the first floor. It was full of random attractions. Like this yellow orb thing. I have no idea what it is.



There was a mini museum on our trek to the elevator. We saw authentic attire... and a bunch of coral sculpture. I tried to post pictures, but Blogger was being all kinds of crazy and wouldn't let me. I'll try again later.

Stay cool, America!


2 comments:

  1. Fun... Don't wear socks with those sparkly Tom like shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't. I just have abnormally white and fat ankles that makes it look like I'm wearing socks...

    ReplyDelete