Friday, April 13, 2012

Champion Green Vision Field Trip and Other Ponderings

This week we went on a field trip to Champion Green Vision, I guess that it's a solar energy company or something. The whole spiel was in Chinese, so I obviously didn't understand a thing.

Anyways, on the way there, I got to see more of the Taiwan countryside. It totally reminded me of the beginning parts of Romancing the Stone when Kathleen Turner a.k.a. Joan Wilder is riding a bus to Cartagena , Columbia to help her abducted sister.





The greenery was super cool, and I kept wishing my mom were sitting beside me so we could giggle about how exciting it would be to see Michael Douglas (when he was still hot) appear alongside our broken-down bus. He was so foxy. Sigh...

Jack T. Colton. My first real love besides Johnny Castle.
We also drove through a couple of tunnels. All growing up, it was a game in my family to unroll your window, and hold your breath while driving through a tunnel.

In honor of my family, I took a video of us riding through a tunnel while I held my breath.




Back to the kiddos.  They seemed to enjoy it, even if it was a little boring. Here are some of the shots I got of them.





They all really loved the mirrored columns in front of the office building. I thought they were so cute. I took more pictures on my school camera, and will try and post those when I upload them.

No comments:

Post a Comment