Friday, April 6, 2012

Bike Issues



So with my first paycheck I bought this super pretty, purple cruiser bike with an adorb basket. Super handy for the shopping.

Flash-forward 4 days, while riding to RT Mart for a much needed Mickey D's pickup and general fun shopping trip, my FREAKING pedal FELL OFF!

That's right, my left pedal just up and peaced off my bike. I was super upset, naturally.

So I had to walk my bike back home while Craig went forth to adventure. Anyways, I took by bike back last Saturday and got a new one.


I was scared to get another cruiser, as the last one broke. So I got this one instead. I'm not a huge fan of the colors, but I love the basket and the little platform I can hook things to on the back. I love having wheels again!! But I do miss that pretty cruiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment