Friday, July 13, 2012

Roach Ruckus

About 2 months ago, Craig found a roach in his room. We were getting ready to watch the Celebrity Apprentice, and I was on my way upstairs. I opened his door and he was all " Bozo, I think there's a roach in my room." I immediately stopped. Saying "roach" is like yelling "Fire!" I'm out. No way was I sticking around.


I started to back out of the room, making my escape. "Stay! Please, stay." Craig shouted. "I don't do roaches, Craig"  He pleaded. He pouted. He cajoled. I stayed. But only right by the very open door so I could make a quick get away.

We tried a bunch of different things to kill this thing.


 A shoe.


A rain boot and box.


 A rain boot with box extender, bug spray and my Glade room spray.


 A broom and dust pan. (WINNER! )


Bludgeoning the roach.


That little black blob hanging off the broom is the aforementioned bludgeoned  roach. Nast. Craig threw it over the balcony.

The pictures make it seem like a fairly quick ordeal, but it was a good 45 mins-1 hour before this business was handled. Ugh, gross.



No comments:

Post a Comment