Thursday, February 23, 2012

Library Field Trip

Last week , we took the kids on a field trip to the Jhunan Public Library. It was very cool to see a library in another country.

The kids first went to an auditorium where they watched a couple of episodes of Tom & Jerry, a classic in any language. They loved it, all of the kids were giggling like mad.



After the show, we went and looked at some books. In this room, everyone has to take their shoes off in order to go inside. The kids were so cute and I got to "read" with some of the kids. I did my best, seeing as I don't speak or read Chinese.

Ali, James and Eric- All kids in my class.


Micah and James- I love these guys.
We didn't stay too long, as a child's attention span soon wanders. It was nice to see more of the city I'll be living in for this next chapter of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment