Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Kidlets...

...are super cute. For real. One thing I'm quickly realizing is that kids are kids no matter where in the world you are. They still laugh when you make silly faces or tickle their bellies. They still like Lightning McQueen and Thomas the Train.

I've enjoyed getting to know their personalities so much. I love to hear them laugh. It just makes me smile.

It doesn't escape me that here I am in another country doing what I told myself I would never do. I never wanted to be a teacher. Having to deal with parents and the bureaucracy of education these days seemed like too much work to me.

But it feels right that I'm teaching here right now. Will this be my career when I get home? Probably not. But I can say that this experience will do great things for my future.
Ethan, Thomas, and Mini.
 Ethan comes in daily and says, " Good morning, Miss Kristi. You are beautiful." What's not to like, right?

Mini and Nini- They're both sweethearts.



Eric
Yuna and Mina.

 Mina is seriously beautiful. She is seriously one of the prettiest girl I've ever seen.


 Mina had crazy hair after nap time and my co-teacher did her hair like this. She was so embarrassed! She wouldn't even hold up her head for a picture. These are my stealthy attempts.


No comments:

Post a Comment