Saturday, February 9, 2013

Do My Eyes Decieve Me?


A day after returning from my Christmas holiday in America, I was informed that I was in charge of the morning assembly. My topic was vision care.


So I taught all the kidlets not to read in the dark, or to sit too close to the tv when watching. My supervisor also told me that I should say that reading while lying down is bad for your eyes as well. Huh??


I have no idea but I demonstrated it as a bad behavior and I hope they caught my drift.


I'm pictured here, reading the "right" way, sitting up.


Craig helped me out in acting out good vision care by reading while sitting up with the light on.The assemblies here are kind of a joke, but we all help each other out and have a good laugh. This was my last assembly of the semester. I have next semester's dengue fever assembly to look forward to. Joy.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha love it! Also glad to see that you wear the scarf I got you.

    ReplyDelete